I received the Lovely Blog Award, from Anne Marie Smith of Innovative Connections on Tuesday and I am so honored! Please visit her wonderful teaching blog to see the amazing stuff she does in her classroom!
Here are the rules for the Lovely Blog Award:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award onto 15 followers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.
Here are a few blogs that inspire me:
3. Runde’s Room
12. Frog Spot
15. The Teacher Wife
Wow! I love blogging, I really do, but I’m honestly still sometimes surprised when people comment to let me know they’re reading. Then, Sunday, the amazing happened, I was nominated for the Leibster award by Liz Buzcrek of Liz’s Lessons! (BTW – have you seen her blog? It’s fantastic!)
Here’s an explanation of what the award is all about:
Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve.
In order to accept the award, the blog owner must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick out five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been nominated.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
I am pleased to accept this award and would like to pass it along to the following great blogs:
BTW – In honor of the Leibster, I’m going to put my whole store on sale this weekend – Saturday & Sunday – 10% Off Everything!